Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chemical free (green) living...

In the past I could not clean my home and got migranes almost everyday. In the past few months I stumbled upon a completely chemical free company. They have everything you might need in your home everyday and have been around for 23 years and they have a 100 % gaurentee that they will NEVER use chemicals in any of their products. I brought some of their products into my home and have not had any problems with their cleaning products. Also I have not had a migrane or headache since switching my home over, except for when I was in the hospital.

They have products that can help with Eczema, Psoriasis, and Rosacea. Going green could help with Asthma and allergies. ADD, or ADHD, diabetes, and some other health problems also losing weight all things this green company has products for and all chemical free.

The products are great and safe for your children and pets. They also offer business oppertunities. If you would like more information about getting chemical free products into your home, post a comment, click the link, or email me and I will get back to you promptly. bobasheebaby@yahoo.com
http://www.elissa.freedomunitedteam.com/

No comments: