Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great lotion!

Lotion. Everyone uses it, especially knitters, and they always pass on information about the best ones. Well I found a great one! It is great for Eczema, Psoriasis, and Rosacea. It can also stop an itch caused by chemical irritants in seconds (I know because I use it all the time for itchy skin in the hospital). A little bit goes a long way, and it dries quickly so you can pick up your knitting after you apply the lotion. It moisturizes better than Eucerine (I have information proving it.) It is chemical free and works great on dogs too ( my dog had dry ears and it heaqled them quickly.)

If you would like to try this lotion, email me with your name and phone number subject lotion and I will help you get this lotion into your home.
bobasheebaby@yahoo.com

No comments: