Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mystery Swap package

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! My package arrived today and I was SO excited to see what my theme was and what I got!
Theme: Bunnies, because I told charkins that I would love an Angora bunny. Obviously she couldn't buy me one, so she just worked around bunnies. So cute.

Package: I opened the package to find 3 different kinds of dark chocolate, because I happened to mention that I LOVE chocolate the darker the better. I dug a little deeper to find a ziploc bag containy cute 3D little bunny stickers, (even one put on my notecard) pink, brown, and off-white embordery thread, 4 wooden buttons, and 3 knitting inspired appliques. She also include #9 bamboo needles and 5 adorable bunny stitch markers. The pattern is an ultra cute knitted, felted, jointed rabbit. I recived one each of pink, white, and brown cascade 220 which matches the embordery thread very well. At the very bottom she included the left overs from an Anogora project, so I could actually work with the yarn I long to work with and perhaps make bunny a scarf with it.

My thoughts: LOVE IT! I love how she took my want for an Angora rabbit and twisted it into this awesome package. I also love how she took into thought my obsession for knitting baby items at this moment in time. This great thoughtful project, will probably end up being a gift for my 10 month old nephew, whom I was having such a problem coming up with a knitted Christmas present idea for, since he is constantly out-growing his clothes.

No comments: