Monday, May 26, 2008

Knitting with pain...

I had my appendix out, you think the pain would be over, WRONG! More intense pain and the doctors don’t know what it is this time, since my appendix just came out and it had been my appendix.
Normally I would just knit through the pain and all would be fine, but the pain is so intense I can’t even hold the needles, let alone concetrate hard enough to do the simplest in knitting. Knit one row, purl one row repeat until some odd inches then follow pattern again.
The last time I tried to pick up the beautiful tank top I am knitting for my 10 month old nephew I dropped 4 stitches off my needles, before I even started knitting. That’s always fun, pull out the knitting and lose stitches, you know you are having problems then.
Dealing with pain without your knitting is hard enough, but not being able to knit becasue of your pain is even harder, especially when you are a knit-a-holic like me.

No comments: